Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 1, 2010

WRUP: Stayin' cool edition

by Alexander Sliwinski on Jul 30th 2010 9:30PM

How does one turn a hot dog into a chili dog? Open a bag of ice on the floor! Speaking of, It's been pretty hot lately (northern hemisphere bias!), but thankfully we haven't noticed it with the embarrassment of riches that's been the summer release schedule. Check out our reviews section if you're looking for the latest. What's everyone playing this weekend? Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): It's Elemental, dear Watson. Think I'm close to finishing off Red Dead Redemption.Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Once again, another weekend of not playing video games. Who needs them?Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Unlike Griffin, I won't be enjoying Fun. until October, but I will be trying to have regular ol' fun (non-musical fun, if you will) by finishing Crackdown 2 (at this point I may as well) and getting some more time in with the "new" Battlefield: Bad Company 2 maps.Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): If I have time, I'll continue playing Singularity. Otherwise, I will enjoy that awesome game known as the Joystiq Database. Much will be learned, but no achievements will be unlocked.Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Having finished the first Alan Wake expansion "The Signal" I went back to the backlog, picking Darksiders. After 10 or so hours in War's world, I've found it to be a totally competent Zelda clone. If I had any complaints beyond the puerile subject matter, it would be that it's not much more than a Zelda clone.David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'm playing the most exciting game of them all: pack a bunch of boxes and ship them out to San Francisco because oh my god I'm going to live there soon! I've got a +10 to Excitement right now.Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): This weekend will be a delightful mix of Dragon Quest IX, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City and Fun. That is to say, the band Fun. But I imagine the first two things will be remarkably Fun in their own respects.James Ransom-Wiley: I'm at the final stage in the Madison, WI adventure game, and it looks like I'm gonna get the cheesy ending.JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Dragon Quest IX continues indefinitely! Also, I'm going to check out Dive: The Medes Island Secret. I really want to know what that secret is!Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm gonna do my best to finish up Deathspank. Also, lots more Clash of the Titans. No, no, I'm shitting you.Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Does this have to be a game? I was actually planning on watching every single Pink Panther cartoon this weekend.Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): After a few weeks of trying to put down FFXIII, I've only just made a dent in it, so I think it's time to take a trip to my local House of Video Game Retail and get something new. It would be StarCraft 2, except the PC's on the fritz at the moment.Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I hope to get in a least a little bit of the following: Fastar!, Helsing's Fire and Gravity Hook (they're all for iPhone, and you should play them). I plan to get in a lot of the following: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair.Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) I'm in Memphis on a mini-vacay, so I'll be playing "eat the ribs." If I have time, I also carted along Bowser's Inside Story, SingStar, Wii Sports Resort, Demon's Souls and StarCraft 1.

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Easiest way to earn money online